Saturday, November 30, 2013

Punch Board Snowman

Isn't he just adorable??  I found him on You Tube by Jackie Topa.  Thank you Jackie - great project!!  He looked a little small when I first saw him, but when I started to put him together, I found out he was much bigger than first imagined!

I've put together a pictorial tutorial on how to make this little guy.  I've changed him up a little bit and put in one of those great chocolate bars that we see the kids selling as fund raisers every year.  Funny how they are the same price, but about half the size!  Still long, but now very thin (about half)  Probably just as well, since they are so tasty!


Begin with a piece of paper 11" x 2 1/8" - you can actually use a full 8 1/2" x 11" sheet and then score it all at once and then cut to make 4 cuts for 4 snowmen.

Click on any of the pictures to make them larger.

























So then, lets see what you put together for this great little guy!  You can find everything you need (except for the candy, of course) on my website.

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

If you have any questions, please let me know!

~ Donna

5 comments:

  1. OMG, This is soooooo cute. I have to make one RIGHT now, after my coffee. I am having another punchboard workshop in the 10th. This might me included in the project line up. LOVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just KNEW you would love him!! He was soooo easy to make and really, you could put anything inside for candy or nothing at all! Because he's so cute, just the way he is!

    Thanks EVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danita! Great to see you alive and well! I think we may make these at our workshop this coming weekend. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darn cute! Love your version even more than Jackie's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors