Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sassy Salutations Christmas

Did you know that Stampin' Up has these great little note cards that come with envelopes ready for you to stamp and decorate and send off for a quick note or thank you?  They come in Whisper White and measure 5" x 3 1/2" with 20 note cards and 20 envelopes for $5.95.

Here's a quick little card that I saw on Susan Itell's blog.  I just love her ideas and great inspirations!






I'm a very visual person and didn't realize the first time I saw these notes that they weren't a normal A2 sized card until I read a little closer, so I thought I'd place a card next to it so you can see the difference.  It really is quite a difference, but these little note cards are really a great size.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Real Red
Note Cards and Envelopes (131527)
DSP:  Brights Color Collection DSP Stack (130134)
Stamps:  Sassy Salutations:  (w-132070 / c-126707)
Ink:  Real Red
Punches:  Postage Stamp (122344), 1" Square (124094), Merry Mini's Punch Pack (126882)
Extra's:  Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Was für ein Hingucker!
    Tolle Idee!

    Dir und deinen Lieben wünsche ich einen wunderschönen 1. Advent!
    Lg, katrin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors