Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa Gift Cards

Needing some last minute cards to put some gift cards into, I started searching my stash and really wanted something new.  Then I looked at Lorri Heiling's blog and saw exactly what I wanted!  Lorri is my  upline and has some of the cutest things!  That's why I fell in love with her blog years ago!  Thanks Lorri!!

Super Simple!  Die cut 3 (yes three) Real Red Santa Suits using the Top Note Bigz Die.  Also lay a strip of Basic Black across the bottom of the die and cut again (for Santa's belt).  Cut a strip of white and place down the middle.  You could also cut it with the Top Note, I didn't this time, but will if I do it again.

I punched the belt using Curly Label (119851) and the 1" Square (124094).  The buttons are punched with the 1/2" Circle (119869).  I used multi-purpose glue on all of it so it would stay together nice and tight.  Can't have Santa's buttons popping off!


Here's where the other two die cuts are used - on the inside.  The 2nd one is kept whole and the 3rd one cut off the bottom third or so.  Carefully place some multi-purpose glue just around the edges so your gift card will slide in.  Attach the two cards together with a brad so the card will spin open.


That's it!  Nice and simple.  As you can see, I made two of them and it didn't take much time at all.

Have you received your Occasions Catalog yet?  They should be arriving in your mailbox shortly if you are a regular customer of mine.  If you do not currently have a Demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you one.  Just send me an email with your information and I'll see that you receive one when I receive my shipment of extras.

There are some really adorable things in there - you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for looking in.  One more week and it will be Christmas Eve!  Yayyy!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Donna! Love these little gift card holders!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors