Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mini-Cup Carrier

Don't forget today begins the Clearance Rack Blitz!  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack on my website.

You've seen this great little cup on my blog before when we made them at our Holiday Extravaganza with my sweet leader, Lorri Heiling and now a great little carrier to display and gift them in.  The idea for the design of the carrier comes from Becky Roberts, but I wanted the sides of the holder to be a little taller, so I re-configured the measurements to my liking.

The cups and lids are from www.webstaurantstore.com and are super affordable!  The cups are the 4 oz. Paper Hot Cup - order number 9994W.  The lids are sold separately - order number 999L4W.  Just think how much fun they will be for other holidays as well!  I know I'm stocked up!






The measurements for the Designer Series Paper for the outside of the box are 4 1/2" x 1" and 1 3/4" x 1".  Cut two of each.  I added the Merry using the Expressions Thinlits cut from the Gold Foil Paper from the Holiday Mini.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler
DSP:  Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340)
Gold Foil Sheets (132622) or if you prefer Silver Foil (132178)
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (132135)
Embellishment:  Frosted Finishes (132150)
Small Oval Punch (120908)

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  When you order online, be sure to check the box that says "Allow Demonstrator to contact me." so I can send you a thank you card for your order.  Your information will not be shared with anyone other than Stampin' Up and myself.

If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lorri! I love how it came out! Thank goodness for Becky Roberts' inspiration. I do think I like the taller sides though (and am amazed that I actually figured out how to adjust my measurements! LOL)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors