Sunday, December 1, 2013

24 Hour Sale - Monday December 2nd

Not only is it the last day of the Holiday Sale, but there is an additional 30% Off Sale for the last day - ending at 11:50 p.m. (MT).  Don't miss these great deals!!

Personally I haven't purchased the Envelope Liners but I think I will be with this sale!!  30% on top of my usual 20% off for being a Demonstrator.  Can't miss a deal like that! 


YOU could get great deals like this too by signing up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  As a Demonstrator, we also have a pre-order period which means I already have my copy of the Spring Occasions Catalog and am able to start purchasing from there now!  Wooo Hooo!

If you'd like to join my team, I'd love to have you contact me.  To learn more click JOIN NOW and you too can receive 20% off all of your orders plus all the extra perks we have as Demonstrators.  You don't even have to "sell" product, you can sign up just to receive the discount and be a Hobby Demo and just meet your minimums every quarter.  You could even have friends or family place an order to help you with your minimum.  So easy and goodness knows, we all love the products!

So, on to the sale - beginning December 2nd and ending on December 2nd at 11:50 p.m. (MT), so HURRY!


Update: These products are 30 percent off for 24 hours on Monday, December 2:
 Description Retail Price Sale Price
 Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (item 132172)
 $26.95
 $18.87
 Expressions Thinlits Dies (item 132171)
 $24.95 $17.47
 Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent (item 132159)
 $14.95
 $10.47
 Snowflake Season Simply Sent  (item 132176)
 $14.95 $10.47
 Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item 129324)
$4.95
$3.47
 Extra-Large Gift Box (item 132147)
 $3.95
$2.77


Click HERE to shop now!  I'd love to have you as my customer.  I'm just an email away if you have any questions.  Contact me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors