Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Watercolor Thank You / Clearance Rack Blitz

Have you had a chance to look through the 2014 Occasions Catalog yet?  If you are one of my regular customers, you should have received one in the mail from me.  If you would like a copy and don't have a Stampin' Up Consultant yet, please contact me and I will get one to you.  In the meantime, you can view it online HERE.

Here is a beautiful card I made from items in the Occasions Catalog.  I love the bright colors and the look of these beautiful flowers.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Watercolor Paper
DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Stamps:  Happy  Watercolor (w-133188 / c-133191)
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Black StazOn

I'm really crazy about the watercolor wonder set and designer papers.  They seem so carefree and easygoing, exactly what we need after the hectic week of Christmas, don't you think?

Thank you for looking in.  Remember to check out the Clearance Rack - The Clearance Rack Blitz begins TODAY (December 27th) with NEW ITEMS added.  While supplies last, so don't miss out on a great deal!  Be sure you're on my website for shopping.  This LINK will take you there.

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors