Monday, December 9, 2013

Envelope Gift Card Holders

I found a cute new Envelope Gift Card holder today from a new blogger, but experienced Stampin' Up Demo, Pam Morris.  I made a bit of a change that seemed to work better for me.  Here it is, isn't it cute?

Closed:

Open:

Begin with one of our standard sized envelopes.  I found that it folded better by opening the flap before scoring, this gives it a nice clean score that folds down nice and flat.






This gift card holder can be changed up simply by changing the DSP (Designer Series Paper) to match the occasion:  Christmas, Birthday, Graduation, etc. 

Attach a belly band around the center of the completed card.  Be sure to make it a tad loose depending on what you will be putting inside.  Better yet, put your gift card or cash inside the envelope first so you know your band will fit properly and can be slid off and on.  Decorate accordingly with the appropriate stamps and punches or die cuts.

Below you can see all the measurements needed for making this project. You should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger.


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Whisper White Medium Envelopes (fits standard cards) - 107301
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler (2 5/8" x 4 7/8"), Old Olive (1" x 7"), Whisper White for stamping sentiment
DSP:  Season of Style Paper Stack (132181)
Stamps:  Very Merry Tags (w-130393 / c-130402)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Bone Folder (102300), Simply Scored Stylus (125624)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project.  You can find everything you need to make yours on my website HERE.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  My email is StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors