Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Gratitude Box - by Sue

Since I spent most of Friday either cleaning or running errands and getting ready for my Saturday workshop, I didn't get a chance to get anything made for today's post BUT, I promise you will love this!

This was one of the gifts exchanged at our weSTAMP Christmas Party last Monday night.  It was made by Sue and what a clever idea it is!  The box has a slit in the top (which it appears I've missed getting into the picture) for you to drop in little notes about what you are grateful for when something good happens.  An ideal time to start it would be New Year's Day and then at the end of the year, open it up and read all the treasured times of the year.  Isn't that a GREAT idea?

Thank you Sue for making this.  The recipient was a very lucky gal!  I really think I'd like to make some of these for Christmas.  I have a few people in mind that I think would enjoy it and use it.



Tomorrow I'll show you what we made at our workshop.  I discovered the cutest little snowmen to share and I hope the girls fall in love with them as much as me!  They are going to be SOOOO cute!

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors