Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - December 2013

Here it is!  Finally, My Paper Pumpkin - December 2013 Kit.  It arrived just before Christmas, but with all the festivities to get ready for, I had to put it aside and wait for some quiet time to open it and see what was inside!

This month's kit is a cute journal to put together however you want.  This only took minutes to put together, but will take as long as you need to make it into lifelong memories.






Each kit comes with everything you need (except adhesive) to make that month's project or set of cards (cat helper not included!)  

This is Miss Kitty and she loves to be on the table helping me craft.  She shred more than she helps, but that's okay, I give her the scraps to play with.  LOL


Wouldn't you love to receive a fun filled surprise kit each month?  If you would, it's very simple to do.  If you sign up before the 10th of the month, your next shipment should be on the 15th of the month and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!  Check out My Paper Pumpkin << click there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors