Sunday, August 27, 2017

Coffee Time!

First of all, the card on the right, as you look at it... is crooked on purpose!  LOL - After yesterday's blog post, I figured I should mention that!

I wanted to share more cards made using the Embossing Paste.  It was so easy to turn it into this lovely Garden Green.  Just a couple of drops of Garden Green Re-inker into maybe a teaspoon worth of paste.  Simply mix it well with the Palette Knife of your choice then spread it over the brick template.


Recipe:

Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White for stamping cups and parts
Scraps of Coffee Break Designer Series Paper 



Look how beautiful and fun this paste is!  Have you tried it yet?  Why not give it a try!



Thank you for looking in today!  May you have a Blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love the jaunty tilt of the caps on the cups etc. At least when I finally do get to play with the embossing paste I will have an idea about coloring it etc. Well done.

    It has been an emotional roller coaster of a day for us trying to find out how friends and co-workers are doing with the storm in Houston and surrounding area. Mike has heard from several of his friends. One of his teacher friends had 4-5 foot of water at their front door during the night and probably more now. My heart just goes out to all the victims - it is so scary not being able to control all the water. It is so hard for us to remember where we used to work, shop and play. Prayers to all those involved.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I missed replying here. I'm so sorry! You will love the embossing paste.

      The devastation in Texas is just too much. One of our team members from our stamp group moved to the Houston area just over a year ago and she's found out her house is flooded. They are away in Minnesota with friends, so they can't get home, but the neighbors have said it was. Just awful. I can't turn off the t.v. watching it all. :(

      Prayers for your friends and everyone there.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors