Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Full Moon Spooky Cat

Ohhhh, I love this cat punch!  Soon available to everyone September 1st.  As a matter of fact, when I first saw it on our preview videos from Stampin' Up! I posted in our team facebook page "Squeeee! Cat Punch!"

Well, I still feel that way about it, but even more so after today's card!

Recipe:
Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 5 1/4" x 4"
Fence - Wood Crate slats cut from Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
Moon - 2 1/2" Circle Punch (yes, it's retired, but I didn't have the next smaller punch 2 1/4"
So Saffron - Moon
Basic Black - Cat

Stamps:  Spooky Cat (available September 1, 2017)


I added some Wink of Stella - Clear to the moon to give it some shine.  The "stars" are new Basic Black Rhinestone Gems.  Cool right?


Inside a little row of marching rats or mice.  Eeeeekkkk!   


Want to get your hands on these and other fun holiday items?  Sign up to be on my team and you can start early to get your holiday cards made and sent!  You can still choose $125.00 worth of any product you wish and only pay $99 plus tax!  Great time to join at pre-holiday shopping time!

Thanks for looking in today.  Come back tomorrow for another project!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Purrfect! I love this card! Did you just cut the paper for the fence posts and then another for the cross section? How fun is this card and I don't even like Halloween! Maybe some bats from the old PP kit would fit? Love, love your card! I will be CASEing this when I get that cat punch!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. In the recipe I mentioned the fence. Probably wasn't a good place to put it! I used the Wood Crate for the fence slats and then trimmed them with my snips to make them look like fence posts. I also just cut a small strip for the cross section.

      I wanted bats too, but didn't have any current thing to make them with. I used to make them out of the butterfly punch, but they retired that! There is a small butterfly die I'll try, but was too tired last night.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors