Thursday, August 24, 2017

Painted Harvest

This stamp set, Painted Harvest, has as many color combinations and you can imagine.  For this one I actually used three colors instead of the standard two.  What do you think?  I'm thinking I can't wait to try more combinations in the coming days.


Recipe:

Stamps:  Painted Harvest and Colorful Seasons (sentiment)

Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (available September 1st) - 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"

Inks used for flower"
Crushed Curry for the base (most solid stamp)
Cajun Craze for the 2nd color (more petal look)
Pumpkin Pie for the 3rd color (same stamp as Cajun Craze)
Chocolate Chip for the center
Old Olive for the leaves.


Add some Gold Faceted Gems for the center of the flowers.


Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so pretty! How funny, I just ordered reinkers for Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze last night! I decided all of those colors are getting pretty light on the pads and with fall coming up, I gotta be ready!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing that you ordered the same colors I used. I think they are beautiful together and perfect for the fall!

      I just love the colors for these flowers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors