Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hello There, Honey Bear - Swap Night

Monday night was our Team Meeting and that means time to swap cards with the others on the team.  I'll be sharing others as time goes on, but for today, here is the one I did.  I love it!

Too bad you can't see the glimmer better on this beehive.  I added the clear Wink of Stella to the darker yellow side of the beehive.  It looks so much better in person, even looks good on a cell phone picture.  


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 2"
Early Espresso - die cut with Layering Circles Scallop
Very Vanilla - die cut with Layering Circles 
Watercolor Paper - for Beehive and Bear, as well as the bee ON the bear.


Stamps: A Little Wild and Colorful Seasons (branch)
Ink:  Archival Black and Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute. Our computer has been locking up on us so I will keep this brief. I did order this set with my host credit since I ended up hosting last week. I love the look of the wood paper on the card. Great idea. I will be CASEing this eventually!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so aggravating when the computer doesn't cooperate! I'm glad you got this set. It is just so cute and so many uses! Can't wait to see your CASE of it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors