Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hello Fall!

So, according to the calendar, the first day of Fall has come and gone and it's still pretty warm in so many places.  Today the high in Fox Lake, Illinois will be 90 degrees.  In Phoenix, where I live, the high today will only be 86 degrees.  I can say "only", because to us, that is a fabulous temperature.  Still a little warm for a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte, so I had my first PSL as a Frappachino, and it was so yummy!!


On to the card!  Recipe:

Pumpkin Pie - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 5" x 3 3/4"
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper - 4" x 1 3/4"
Pumpkin Pie - 2 7/8" x 2 3/8"
Very Vanilla - 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
5/8" Burlap Ribbon - 5 1/2" long - folded over the back

Stamps:  Merry Cafe
Ink:  Early Espresso


I colored some Rhinestones, with an orange Sharpie to add a little bling.


Inside I added another  pumpkin.  I like how it looks, how about you?

Thank you for looking in!  Have a Blessed Day!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Very cute esp the little pumpkin on the inside. I had to smile at your latte turning into a frappachino! I don't think it is 90 here but darn close. Thank goodness there is a breeze. I like how you colored the rhinestones with an orange Sharpie marker. I bought a set of Sharpie markers to do this but have not made anything yet that required me coloring them I guess.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors