Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My September Swap

I had planned to get this posted ahead of time so it would post Tuesday morning and well, you know how the "best laid plans" go.  They don't!  So, here it is now... a day later.

Can  you tell how much I love this little piggy?  She or her sisters are going to be popping up all year I think!


Recipe:

Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4" (although, for the swap this is just the front of the card, not a whole card).
Spooky Night Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Basic Black - 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Spooky Night DSP (the tree) - 3" x 3"

The piggy is Pink Pirouette and then sponged lightly with Blushing Bride.

The pumpkins and hat are also from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper and the Sentiment is from Spooky Cat.


If I were to make more of these, I would add a Black Rhinestone to piggy's hat.

Thank you for looking in today.  Sorry I missed Tuesday!  Come back for more swaps and fun projects.

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I am still smiling! I am going to do a swap and I have no idea of what to do or how many will partake. This is an idea but a lot of fussy cutting. I am still going to make a few of these just for fun though not sure if I want her up on the tree branch - she might fall off! The hat is too much fun too. I can cut some of those out for sure from my shares. Thanks for making my day!!!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I thought she looked pretty cute up there in the tree. It seemed like a pretty sturdy branch that could handle her sweet curves. LOL

      I feel a Santa hat coming her way pretty soon, maybe even some turkey feathers. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors