Thursday, September 28, 2017

Another Fun Treat Bag

These little 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags are just the right size for small treats and the holidays are a great time for using them for so many things.  You may remember the one I shared HERE with sunflower seeds.  This one is way sweeter... if you dare to eat. (mwah ha ha ha!)


Eat at your own risk of course!


I stamped the pumpkin on Shimmery White Paper, though you can't really see it in the pictures and then used our Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens.  See the backside of the pumpkin?  So cute!


Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is almost here!  Two more days (counting today, of course!)

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ah cute seeing the back of the pumpkin too. Teddy has been making so many new friends that they might like a little treat. I love candy corn but with the way my blood sugars were so erratic the last several months and just stabilizing, I don't know if I dare get a bag. I am to try different stuff off and on but I think a bag of that stuff might be more trouble. I need a little treat sack like these. I do have the cat punch on the way but not these cute punkins or the set rather. I may have to rethink my next order. I do love using my water color pencils so this could justify it sort of.... I really liked the snowman suckers too you made and what fun to color him too. Decisions......

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors