Friday, September 22, 2017

I'm So Very Sorry ... Pet Sympathy

We found out that one of our co-workers had to say goodbye to one of his dogs this week.  Never a good thing as we all know.  He had two dogs that were inseparable, so I'm hoping the other one will be okay being alone.  We all know how that goes sometimes. 


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Soft Suede - 5 1/4" x 4"
Crumb Cake - 5" x 3 3/4"
Soft Suede - 3 3/4" x 2 7/8"
Crumb Cake - 3 5/8" x 2 3/4" 

Stamps:  Sorry For Everything
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Metallic Shapes - paw print


I popped up the outside sentiment and mat with Stampin' Dimensionals.



Thank you for looking in today.  So happy that it is Friday!  Our temperatures are finally under 100 degrees, so it should be a nice weekend!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. We are in the low 90s and we are complaining of the heat!

    Love your card. I am CASEing it if you don't mind. The dog bakery here in town has asked me, yes me, to make some pet sympathy cards and some other varieties of pet related cards to see if they sell. A few people have asked for pet sympathy cards. She looked into catalogs and had to buy big quantities with no guarantee they would sell. So, we are starting out with a few to see how it goes. I was looking for something simpler and this is purrfect for both cats and dogs. I don't have any of the metal shapes but for now I can improvise with a small paw print stamp or color some of my red hearts a corresponding color with the cardstock. I have two other sympathy cards in mind one with a big heart and a paw print and the other with a bone or was it a paw print. I do have this stamp set so I am really excited. I like your colors too. I may try one in navy and crumb cake too. I just really like the way your panel is not centered but lowered for interest. I love my layers! Very well done and perfect timing. Your coworker will appreciate this!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why the little metal shapes even jumped out at me, but they did for some reason. Usually I'll make a paw print out of a heart and either small circles or ovals. Just search >>> over there for Pet Sympathy under Labels and you'll see them.

      That is awesome that the dog bakery wants to make use of your craft to sell cards. That could become a big deal for you!

      Night of Navy with Marina Mist or even Pool Party or Soft Sky. Then use the Night of Navy ink. Anxious to see what you come up with.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors