Monday, September 25, 2017

October Birthdays With Painted Autumn

These are just perfect cards for October birthdays and there are a few of those this month.  This will cover two of them.


Recipe:
So Saffron - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Early Espresso - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Painted Autumn (Sunflowers) Designer Series Paper - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4
Very Vanilla - 1 3/8" x 4" (could be shorter if needed)

Stamps:
Birthday Blossoms
Ink:
Early Espresso


I also sponged the Very Vanilla banner and the  Designer Series Paper with Chocolate Chip.

Don't forget to give some love to the envelope flap with matching DSP (Designer Series Paper).


Tonight is our Team Meeting, so I'll have new swaps to share with you this week!

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great week.

~ Donna

To purchase any items used for this card, simply click a picture below to shop in my store.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors