Thursday, December 28, 2017

Crafty Pens Birthday

Did you think that Crafting Forever would only be for the Crafter to use or for a card for a Crafting person?  I did, at first.

Then I looked again and thought of the great pens that are in this set and decided they would be perfect for a guy at our office and his birthday is this Friday.  So, here it is!


Recipe:
Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Chocolate Chip - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Very Vanilla - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Very Vanilla (inside) 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Crafting Forever and Butterfly Basics (for the greeting)

Ink:  Soft Suede

I stamped off once for the pens and then full strength for the Happy Birthday.



Thank you for looking in today!  Only two workdays left in this year!  Wooo Hoo!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this! I bought the set but have not used it yet. I am so bad, I just had to have some sets and then I didn't even open them yet. The pens was sort of homage to my uncle who used to work at the Schaeffer Pen Co. who used to make these remarkable pens. My brother took the one he had made for my parents for their anniversary one year. It was black with inlaid alabaster on a marble stand. Anyway, I need to get out these sets and use them once I have cleared another spot to craft on! Oh the sentiment looks like it was written with one of those pens! Perfect for a masculine birthday but a quick change of color or a bow, it would be nice for a female!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you agree on the sentiment. That is exactly why I chose it, it just seemed like it was a perfect fit!

      So many fun things in this set. I sure hope it is a keeper for at least a couple more years.

      Happy Thursday!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors