Sunday, December 3, 2017

Painted in Pink

Ok, so it's not really pink, it's Melon Mambo, but that didn't work for me. 

This is a fun little card we'll be making at our Team Meeting on Monday.  Yes, I know it's very springy, but as Demonstrators, we're always planning ahead! 


Recipe:
Wild Wasabi - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" - Embossed with Petal Burst
Melon Mambo - 4 3/8" x 3 1/4
Whisper White - 4 1/8" x 3"

Stamps -  Painted Harvest, Bunch of Blossoms
Ink - Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Ribbon - Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (12 inches)


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors