Friday, December 29, 2017

Feminine Crafty Pens Birthday

Sorry for lack of originality tonight, but I just had to try a feminine version of the Crafty Pen Birthday.

So, today we have this:


Recipe:
Powder Pink - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Fresh Fig - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Whisper White - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White (inside) 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Crafting Forever and Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Fresh Fig

Stamp off once for the pens and full ink for the Greeting.


To give it a little more beauty, I added some bling on either side of the Birthday.

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

For full supply list, check yesterday's blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too! I have not played much with the new colors so this was fun for me. I am just so unsure about the colors. But, that is just me. I think the Fresh Fig looks great with the Powder Pink though. I like the added bling too. Of course now I want to play with this set to see if I can get one of the pens to look like the sentiment was written with the pen and it is just laying by it. Be and my dumb ideas! Or, to color in one of the pens....whatever great card!

    Happy New Year!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors