Monday, December 4, 2017

Dragonfly Birthday

Before we begin... I have a question for you.  HOW do you make sure you send birthday cards to your friends in time?  When my brain was younger, I did this much better, but it seems I'm falling behind sometimes.  Do you do that?

So, today's card is for a birthday on Tuesday.  Last year, I could hand the recipient her card.  This year she's retired and is in Arkansas most of the time!



Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Calypso Coral - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamps:  Dragonfly Dreams, Five for All
Ink:  Calypso Coral and Memento Black 



I stamped the wings with Calypso Coral and Die Cut the matching size dragonfly to place over the wings.


So, there it is, going in the mail and hoping it isn't too late.  She'll forgive me, right?  Ackkk!!

Thank you for looking in today.  Tonight is our Team Christmas Party, so don't be surprised if I don't post something for Tuesday!

~ Donna

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. I am in the same boat. Tomorrow is my BFF in my home town's birthday and here I sit trying to come up with the perfect card. Though we are only a couple of hours away she has never visited us here in Pella. She has gone on trips world wide and in fact just got back from Milwaukee (to see get her daughter) then on to South Carolina to see the granddaughter and then to NYC to see the other daughter. So, it isn't like she couldn't! Anyway, that is beside the point! I had better go make it and get it in the mail and maybe she will still get it tomorrow.


    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors