Sunday, December 10, 2017

Oh What Fun!

Another fun and fast card using Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP).


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4  (also, the largest Stitched Oval cut out of the middle of the Real Red)
Christmas Around the World DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - next size down from the Real Red Stitched Oval

A couple of cars or trucks (your choice) cut from the Christmas Around the World DSP.

Stamps:  Oh What Fun
Ink:  Real Red


Clean and Simple, Quick and Easy!


Thank you for stopping by today.  I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments about my projects.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors