Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Be Bold

Dressed to Impress and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper has so much potential.  So many pretty papers and so many fabulous sentiments!


Recipe:

Mint Macaron - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 4" x 5 1/4
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 5"

Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Fussy cut an extra lipstick out of the scraps and add some bling from Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  Pop it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Stamps:  Dressed to Impress
Ink:  Real Red or Lovely Lipstick (a little tip, I used Real Red because my Lovely Lipstick is missing in action.  It works just fine!)
Dies:  Stitched So Sweetly


This card will be going to a dear friend who is going through some health issues and I want to remind her to be BOLD! 

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors