Monday, February 24, 2020

February Paper Pumpkin Part 2

This one was so easy to do!  The colors of the flower and the leaves were already there.  All I had to do was ink up the outline of the flower and line it up with the colors.  Beautiful!


Here's a closer look: 



Going back to yesterday's card, I noticed today as I was looking through the envelopes that perhaps the pink lined envelope should have been with today's card and the green one (to match the leaves) should go with yesterday's card.  Actually, I think they both go with both cards.


Thank you for looking in today.  Here comes another week!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors