Sunday, February 2, 2020

My February 2020 Swap

Oh Dear, I can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday!  Well, there will be lots to keep me posting this week because yesterday we had an all day Team Event and there is so much to share!

Let's start with my swap card from Saturday.  I actually had these made a week ahead of time!  I was shocked too!  HA HA!



Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - as made - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (does not fold in half)
Bermuda Bay - as a better plan - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Grapefruit Grove - 4" x 5 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Mango Melody - 4 1/4" x 11" - scored on the 11" side at:
   1 1/2", 3", 5 1/2", 8"

Designer Series Paper (DSP):
4" x 2 3/4" (largest)
4" x 2 1/4" (middle)
4" x 1 1/4" (smallest - front)

Add the DSP to the Mango Melody panels as shown below with the smallest on the front panel.  Stamp your inside sentiment on the panel just to the left of the largest panel.


Stamps:  Bonanza Buddies Bundle
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
Tools:  Stitched Shapes Circles

As you can probably see, if you follow regularly, this is the same card I posted HERE which I made after I made these.  I loved the fold so much and I couldn't wait to share, so I made a Valentine card with the same design (obviously different colors and papers) and now I can show you the original!


Thank you for looking in today!  Now, it's off to prepare snacks to have during the watching of the Super Bowl commercials... I mean, the Super Bowl! 

Happy Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors