Friday, February 21, 2020

Set Sail Birthday Boy!

Time for Birthday Boy #2.  My "baby" will be 34 next week and since he's moved out of state, I had to get my game together sooner so I could get it in the mail!  He lives near water now, so I thought this would be a perfect card theme for him.


Recipe:
Night of Navy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Come Sail Away DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Night of Navy - 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 2" x 5 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)


Stamps: Sailing Home, Welcome to the Team
Ink:  Night of Navy


Don't forget that Sale-a-bration is half way over, so don't miss out on collecting your favorite freebies!

Thank you for looking in today - Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors