Sunday, February 9, 2020

Veterinarian Retirement

One of our favorite Veterinarian's retired this month and on Saturday night, there was a surprise party for him.  I wanted to be sure to make something really special for him and I think I made something he'll like.

This is a combination of two stamp sets:  Happy Tails and Witty-Cisms


Recipe:
Mossy Meadow - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - punch the Cat and the Dog
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel



I popped up the Whisper White with Foam Adhesive Strips.  I cut smaller pieces to fit in the more detailed areas.  Remember that Stampin' Dimensionals are not as tall as the Foam Strips, so if you use both types, you'll need to double the Dimensionals.


Inside:


Thank you for looking in today.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors