Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Let's Celebrate You!

Here is another card from our weekend event.  Love the peeking Koala!



Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - to die cut the Tag from Bonanza Dies
Bermuda Bay - 2 1/4" x 4 7/8" (after attaching the Whisper White - trim the corners)
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Stamp the tag with candles with Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Grapefruit Grove.  Stamp the "flame" aka pom-pom over the candles with Daffodil Delight and attach a Champagne Rhinestone in the center.

Stamp the Koala with Smoky Slate and Memento Black and attach behind the tag.  Punch a balloon add Metallic Bakers Twine (page 7 of Sale-a-Bration Catalog)

Stamp inside as shown adding Sequins from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (page 7).


This is so bright and all the colors that go with the Birthday Bonanza Suite are so pretty!

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love him peeking out there with his balloon. At first I didn't care for this suite thinking it looked too child-like but with all the fun birthday cards I changed my mind. I fussy cut the critters from my shares but have decided I need to order the stamps, dies, and a pack of paper so I can get the maker's twine as a SAB freebie. Then I can CASE all these fun cards. I bet you had a great time at your retreat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I wasn't sure about this set at first for my collection, but I had to give in and get it and I'm really glad I did. So cute and so fun to play with.

      p.s. I tried to reply from the office, but some settings have changed apparently and I wasn't able to do so. :( ugh!

      Thank you for supporting me with comments. I love to read them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors