Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cardmaking and Project Life

Who said you have to put a lot of time into making a card?  I put this card together in less than a minute.  It took longer to decide what background and card stock I wanted to use!
 
 
 
The base is Melon Mambo cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  The dotted paper and the sentiment paper are both from Project Life Everyday Adventure set.  The dotted paper had to be trimmed down on one end to 5 1/4" and it was already perfect at 4".
 
How simple is that?  Other papers in the set are blank with lines or colors or some kind of decoration for you to journal on for your scrapbook needs, but nothing says you can't stamp on them instead and make a perfectly unique card!
 
The main interest for Project Life is scrapbooking, so here are a couple of pages I've made from our trip to Sea World... from 2009.  I'm a little behind, but with Project Life, I was able to slide the pictures into these pockets and journal on beautifully coordinated papers that are already pre-cut to perfect size!
 
 
 
 
 
This is just a small sample of what's to come in the upcoming new Annual Catalog due to be ready for release on June 2nd (June 1st is a Sunday, so the first day for public ordering is June 2nd). 
 
 
If you are a regular customer of mine, you will automatically be receiving a new catalog either in the mail (for my long distance customers) or hand delivered for those I see on a daily basis. 
 
If you do not have a demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog from me, just place an order of at least $60.00 (before tax and shipping) between May 2nd and May 12th (10 days).  This is provided by me, so you will need to place your order on my online store.  Remember, you only have until Midnight, Mountain Time.
 
Your free catalog will be mailed to you after I receive my shipment of catalogs which I can place on May 1st - oh the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

If you just want to order a catalog, let me know, I am taking pre-orders now. Catalogs are $6.00 and that includes priority postage to you, when I get the catalogs I will let you know.
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!
 
~ Donna



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors