Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project Life Pre-Order for Customers begins TODAY!

Stampin' UP! and Becky Higgins have partnered to bring you Project Life Scrapbooking supplies!!


Get ready for a scrapbooking revolution with Project Life! It helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. We've partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products. 

Beginning today, May 1st YOU as a Stampin' Up! Customer can pre-order the same Project Life items I was able to a couple of weeks ago. 

Check out the pre-order items below and get started on your scrapbooking projects.  Not only is Project Life great for scrapbooking, it's also awesome for cardmaking.  See yesterday's post here for a card I made using my Project Life supplies.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/?dbwsdemoid=2115415 
 
 
If you have any questions about Project Life, or any of our Stampin' Up! products, please contact me.  I'd love to help you through your paper crafting projects.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/?dbwsdemoid=2115415
 
Thank you for looking in today!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors