Sunday, May 25, 2014

Vivid Vases with Blendabilities

The Vivid Vases stamp from the Occasions Mini (and carrying over to the upcoming Annual Catalog - Yayy!) is one of my favorite stamps for playing with my Blendabilities.  It's a great set for practicing and getting just the look you want.  I can't wait for you to be able to get your hands on the Blendabilities, I think you will love them too!

Oh, did I mention... today is my birthday!  Usually the Birthday Girl receives the gifts, right, but today only, all new customers that order $30.00 or more from my online store, will receive a set of five (5) Vivid Vases cards from me.  Get your order in before midnight, Arizona Time on May 25, 2014, in order to receive your free cards!



 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday.
 
~ Donna 

2 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT coloring here Donna!! Wow this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorri! I love to color! It's great therapy for me and so relaxing!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors