Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin with Endless Birthday Wishes

Here is the My Paper Pumpkin kit for May.  I have to say, I liked how easy this one was to put together and yet has a great look for that tough to create, masculine card.
 
The green and blue cardstock you see has adhesive on the back so it was a simple peel and stick.  The Very Vanilla banner was "pre-dotted" so all you need to do is stamp a sentiment and dress it up with the candy dots.
 
Everything you need is in the package except for adhesive and a clear block for using the photopolymer stamps.
 

 
 


This kit came with the card bases to make 4 - 4 1/4" x 5" cards and 2 smaller 3" x 3" cards.

For the smaller cards I decided to use my new Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer stamps that arrived in the mail today with the My Paper Pumpkin!  I am going to LOVE this set!




Here you can see the card and the set of stamps.  The handwriting on this set is absolutely adorable!  Be sure to check it out and may I suggest - Don't Wait!  We've had some of our other photopolymer's sell out, so don't let this happen to you!



If you'd like to receive your own My Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail each month for a quick stamping project, just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and when you sign up, please use my name as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish - Phoenix, Arizona.

To order Endless Birthday Wishes - click the picture below - it will take you directly to my store.

Thank you for checking in today.  I'd love to hear your comments if you have a minute to make a quick entry.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to order that stamp et too, when I order the other items I told you I needed. Please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors