Sunday, May 18, 2014

2014-2016 In Color Bookmarks

Time to show off the 2014-2016 In Color Bookmarks.

I just love making these every year with different stamps and different punches to show off the new In Color papers, Stamps, Inks and Markers.

The cute little heart stamp is from Something to Say - an AWESOME new set in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  It is one of the available Sneak Peek sets Demonstrators can purchase a month before the catalog goes live and I'm so glad I chose this one.  I think it will be one of my favorites for SO many things.


 
You can also see a peek at some of our new ribbon.  Sooo pretty and so easy to tie a beautiful bow with.  You're going to love it!
 

 
Beginning June 2nd you can order any of the items below to have your own new In Color Collections.  You'll see I listed the inks and papers separately, but also listed them as a kit with all the ink pads and all the card stock (8 1/2" x 11") as well as the card stock pack separately.  The Stampin' Write Markers only come as a set, but that's okay, no one can choose just one! 
 
If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a copy of the new Catalog, please just let me know and I'll include a bookmark as well.
 
Email me at:  StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com if you'd like a copy or if you have any questions!
 
~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. All pretty but I'm crushin' on Lost Lagoon & Tangelo Twist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors