Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Poppies

Even though my Mom is in Heaven, I still have "other" Mom's who very important to me.  So this card is for one of them.  It's my first card using our new Blendabilities.  I'm really enjoying playing with them and I'm hoping you'll love them too!

You can start ordering them beginning June 2nd.  If you'd like a catalog to start picking out your favorites, let me know.  If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'll be happy to send you a catalog of your very own.




 
 
For your convenience, just click on any of the pictures below and you can shop online at my Stampin' Up! store.

If you still have your Mom, be sure to cherish her and any time you can spend with her.  

Thank you for looking in.  Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors