Friday, May 30, 2014

Blended Bloom - Resized

I seriously believe I'm going to wear out all of my Blendabilities as much as I love using them!!  I could sit and color all day long (remember doing that as a kid?) and be perfectly happy!  I can hardly wait for them to be available to you later in June or early July.
 
If you are having trouble figuring out what flower this is, don't worry, it isn't one you've seen until now.  It actually is Blended Bloom, one of the pre-order stamps I was able to purchase early as a Demonstrator.  However, when I tried putting the two of them on this card, I found they were just too big!  So I pulled out the paper snips and cut them down to a smaller flower.  Perfect!
 
The DSP (Designer Series Paper) used is from Lullaby and is just so pretty!  The dotted paper is the back side of the DSP used in this card HERE.  Both sides are beautiful I think.  The striped paper is also from the same pack.
 

 
 
Do you see the beautiful Coastal Cabana Vintage Faceted button?  I colored it with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities alcohol marker.  I love how it adds color to the button.  They also work on our Pearls and Rhinestones.  Perfect way to coordinate all of our items even further!
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Don't forget, this weekend is the last one for the old Annual Catalog.  Beginning June 2nd at Noon (Mountain Time) the new catalog goes live and you may begin purchasing from it!  Yayyyy!
 
~ Donna
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors