Saturday, May 3, 2014

Remembering Your Birthday

One of the sad parts of retiring products is saying goodbye to our favorite Designer Series Papers (DSP) and Birthday Basics is definitely one of my favorites. I'll be using it after retirement for those special birthdays, I just can't let go of it!

Here are a couple of variations using the same patterns and papers.  Clean and simple and easy to throw together or to make several up ahead of time for those last minute birthdays!

The panels are cut at 3 1/2" x 1 1/2".  I placed the outside panels on first keeping the top and sides eye-balled the same distance from the edge and then centered the middle panel in between.

Inside measurements are 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" for the Very Vanilla and 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" for the colored card stock.


 

 
 
 

 

Thank you for looking in today.  Don't miss out on our retiring items!  Check my blog post about retiring products here.  The list is updated daily so you'll know which items are already sold out.

To shop my store, click any of the items below to go there now.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors