Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blendabilities and Peaceful Petals

First, let me say, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, Grandma's and Mom's and Grandma's to be.  Be sure to give your Mom a phone call if you can't be with her and if she's in Heaven with My Mom, I'm sure they're looking down and sending their love.

Now, on to stamping!

After some coloring time with friends on Saturday, I found this left behind by Brittney.  I think she's hooked on our Blendabilities!  So, as I was putting things away and found this and decided it needed to be placed on a card.  I think it came out beautifully, don't you?

 
The stamp set is Peaceful Petals from the Occasions Catalog.  It is NOT going to carryover so you'll want to get your hands on it before it's gone (hopefully it's not gone just yet!)

The stamp is actually a single flower.  To stamp multiples as above, you need to make a mask first.  Simply stamp the flower onto a post-it note, being sure to stamp over the sticky part of the post-it.  Cut the image out.  Stamp your flower onto the cardstock you are going to make your bouquet onto and then carefully cover it with the mask - lining it up perfectly.  Then stamp over the post-it flower but to the side (or top or bottom) wherever you want the 2nd image. 

Color as desired.  Brittney used my Daffodil Delight and Old Olive sets of Blendabilities.  They will be available starting June 2nd, so be ready to fall in love with coloring again!

For ease of ordering, just click any (current) image below.  Remember the Blendabilities and new In Colors will be available beginning June 2nd.

Thank you for looking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors