Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sweetie Pie Work of Art

I spotted this adorable card by Katherine Narog and made my version of it with a different sentiment.  THEN, sadly, I realized the adorable girls in this set have sold out!  I loved the card too much though to not make it, so here it is!
 
Maybe we can all contact Stampin' Up! and let them know how much we love this set and they can make more!  ** it's a good idea, right? **
 

 

So here's my quick card for today.  I'll be back with another posting later when Stampin' Up! posts the Weekly Deals.  Be sure to come back and check them out!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable, Donna! So glad you went ahead and posted it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors