Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes - A new Photopolymer Set!


Endless Birthday Wishes - from the Stampin' Up Blog

Working for Stampin’ Up! is an incredible experience. There are so many great opportunities—such as the chance to design stamp sets. Our employees and demonstrators have accepted me into the Stampin’ Up! family and have embraced my unique skills and abilities. I’m continually growing as a person and an artist. I feel blessed to be a part of something so amazing!

I’m excited to share our newest photopolymer set, Endless Birthday Wishes (Item# 137553), which includes some of my handwritten words and drawings. It’s similar to the set we offered for the holidays last year called Endless Wishes. The concept is that you can build lots of different birthday greetings (and more) by combining the handwritten words with typed words and phrases. And with photopolymer stamps (US/CA), grouping words and phrases together is simple.





Enjoy! I’m excited to see what you make with this new set.

Jen C.
Concept Artist

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love sets like this! I wish my handwriting was pretty enough that someone would want to include it in a stamp set, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then, you'll just have to get this set and pretend it is your handwriting! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors