Monday, May 26, 2014

Celebrate Dad!

Is this cute or what?  I was looking at my embossing folders and thought the Decorative Dots might make a great golf ball.  I think I was right, what do you think?

I embossed some Whisper White card stock with the Decorative Dots embossing folder (carrying over from Sale-a-Bration! and available June 2nd) and then punched it out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and then turned it over so the bumped side is down, like a golf ball would look.  The grass is Gumball Green - I'm sure going to be sad when I run out of that beautiful bright green card stock! - and then using my Fringe Scissors (also carrying over - from the Occasions Mini - available June 2nd) to make the grass.

The flag is punched using Petite Pennants Builder and the golf tee is also from the Pennants Builder Punch and then I just used my snips to shape the pennant into a tee shape.

My Dad would have LOVED this card.  He loved to golf when he had the time and was even patient enough to play a round with me when I took golf as a mini-course during college.  I was terrible, but it was fun anyway, just being with my Dad!

 
 
To order most of the items listed below, click the picture and you will be taken to my store.
 
The stamp set is retiring, so don't wait, there's only a few days left, if it is still available!  The Decorative Dots and the Fringe Scissors will be available June 2nd.
 
Thank you for looking in today.  Enjoy your day and remember to Thank a Soldier!
 
~ Donna 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors