Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You

Here are some more stamps from the Work of Art set.  I really do like the way these stamp.  How about you?
 
I inked the zig-zag stamp with my Stampin' Markers and stamped them onto Shimmery White card stock.  Sadly you can't see the shimmery part in these pictures but the card stock has a beautiful shimmery sheen to it without having to spritz.
 
Colors used for ink and card stock are Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding.  The black is our StazOn Black
 
I popped up the Shimmery White paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.

 
 
 

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you're adding this set to your wish list.  I'll be stamping with more of my pre-order sneak peek stamps this week and sharing them here.

Stay tuned!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors