Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just Sayin'

Here is another cute paper from the Lullaby Designer Series Paper.  Sweet little hearts in Baked Brown Sugar on Crisp Cantaloupe.

Notice how the "love ya" word bubble is punched into to front of the card and then when you open the card, it is actually on the inside of the card.


The card begins with Baked Brown Sugar card stock, then a layer of Whisper White and finally a layer of DSP.  Decide where you want the word bubble to be and remember to open your card so you only cut through the front of the card (and it's layers). 

If you want a ribbon to go around the top two layers, be sure to cut first by using just a dab of adhesive to hold the layers in place while using the Big Shot and Word Bubbles Framelits.  Then you can take it apart, wrap the ribbon around and then put your layers back together with full adhesive.

Stamp and cut out  your Just Sayin' words on Whisper White (or whichever color choice you want), cut it out with the framelits and place it inside the pre-cut cover.


While this stamp set, Just Sayin' and the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies will be carrying over into the new Annual Catalog, they will not be available as a bundle!  SO, if you don't have this set yet and you wish to save 15%, be sure to order it before June 1, 2014.

 
Here's the inside:

 
Thank you for looking in today.  Be sure to click on any of the items below that are currently available to shop in my online store. 
 
Happy Wednesday!  Don't you just love a short work week?? 
 
~ Donna
 

1 comment:

  1. I may not get here every day, but I sure do enjoy it when I do! I just love looking around to see what all you've been up to each week and jotting down (or printing out!) ideas I want to CASE. Love your pretty cards my dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors