Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blessed Thank You

I opened up my pre-ordered package of Lullaby Designer Series Paper.  Don't let the name of this fool you.  It sounds like it should go with baby greetings and such, but it really can be used for anything you like.  Beautiful subtle colors and designs.  You won't be disappointed when you order it beginning June 2nd.
 
Still loving the Easter Blessings tulips, especially coloring them with the Blendabilities.  It may be a retiring set, but I guarantee, I'll be hanging on to those tulips.  Too pretty to retire from my personal collection!  You only have a few days left to snag this stamp.  Hopefully it will still be available.  Things have sold out pretty quickly.
 

The "Thank You" stamp comes from the Four You stamp set.  One of my favorite font's for the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors