Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello Life Cards - Round Two

I promised to share more of the cards I made from my Hello Life Project Kit.  If you missed the first post about this, check HERE.  Such cute cards and so easy to make.


I wish you could see this one better as the hearts are doubled up with the solid black heart laying flat and the top heart folded so it pops up.


If you would like the instructions for these cards - along with others that I will be posting, simply purchase the Hello Life Project Kit and the Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp Set from me and I will send you the easy to follow instructions plus the 20 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes as a gift.  You will need these to make the project (see the full list below of what supplies you will need to make the cards in the kit).

REMEMBER - you must allow your demonstrator (Me) to contact you or I won't know who you are to send you your instructions and note cards.  If you mark "no contact" I won't have a way of knowing your name or address for mailing


PLUS, since it's Sale-a-bration time, your purchase will equal $50.00 before tax and shipping and you'll qualify for a FREE Sale-a-bration item as well.  See the Sale-a-bration Catalog HERE.




Thank you for looking in today!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. These are fun. Thanks for writing about the black heart and folding as I enlarged the photo and you can see that easier. Really fun! Those little hearts on there are really cute too. Good job! Those note cards are just the best! I hope they make in vanilla. I have gone through several packs of the crumb cake colored ones which are my favorite!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The note card size is so perfect for so many things. When you want to say thank you but don't want to fill all that blank space on a full sized card!

      Thank you for taking the time to comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors