Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Successful Stamp a Stack

Today's Stamp a Stack was a lot of fun... even if the girls did have to figure out which colors they wanted to go where!  I think their cards turned out beautifully!

Even Nike wanted in on the action!  Here he is trying to convince Kristi to let him help! 


Here's the girls putting together their cards.  Barbie, Mary, Linda and Berta.
Brittney, Barbie, Mary, Linda 
 Linda, Kristi and Berta
 A quick view of the cards I made for samples.

Thanks for peeking in!  Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to all.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there :(

    Looks liek a good time for sure!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors