Friday, April 29, 2011

May is National Scrapbooking Month - Celebrate with 30% Off Select Stamps

Oh my goodness! Stampin' Up! has 30% off selected scrapbooking stamp sets this month and I can hardly wait to order some for myself!  Yes, it's true, there are still sets I don't have that I've been craving and now I can get them at an awesome price!!

Grab your 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog and check out the sets and prices from the flyer here.  I think you'll be as excited as I am to check them out and order them.  Remember - they're only available at these prices for the Month of May (my favorite month).

Thanks for checking in and have a great weekend!

Hugs ~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Dontcha just hate when things go whacko online? I can't get to your recent posts :/

    I'll try again later. Well not later tonight. Later later. Tonight I'm going to sleep!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now I need blog owner approval to post? Fancy! When did this change?

    Hugs...Danita again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I obviously set up something I didn't intend to... Yikes! Try again and let me know if it works now. I hope I fixed it.

    Sowwy about that.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors