Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Is Blossoming

Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:

•Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

•Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE!

*Net sales before tax and shipping



Be sure to check out the beautiful papers and colors for spring!  I will have these available for you to see at our next workshop and be sure to scroll down to previous posts on the blog for Sneak Peeks of cards I made using these stamps and papers.

Have a Great Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Love love love the four frames set of stamps. I need to remember to order it before the month is over!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors