Sunday, April 3, 2011

Roses To Go With My Roses

Earlier today, I posted some of my beautiful roses from my garden and when I saw this card on Carroll's Corner - one of the blogs I follow - I just fell in love with it.  So today, between non-stop laundry loads (I'm spring cleaning the linen closet) I made a couple of my own.  

I used Very Vanilla for the base and layered it with Springtime Vintage DSP (121782) available through April 30th.  The stamps are "Four Frames" that you can purchase with a $20.00 purchase this month before it hits the new catty in July and the "thank you" is from "Because I Care", a hostess set.  The bow is made from Rose Red Seam Binding using the "fork method" of tying a bow.  Also used was the Decorative Label (120907) punch that of course matches the "Four Frames" stamp set.




Thank you for looking in.  I hope you had a great weekend!

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards, esp. the old-fashioned look of the bottom one. The rose paper reminds me of Grandma's wallpaper <3

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I love about it too, except in my case it was my Aunt's wallpaper - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors