Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thinking of You

Tonight I made a card for a friend of ours that is in the hospital recovering from surgery.  I really like how this came out.  Design credit goes to Sheryl Dickinson from a post she made on Splitcoast Stampers.  I changed it up a bit and used the new Postage Stamp Punch (122344) that is in the Summer Mini.  If you are already a customer of mine, you should have received yours in the mail by now.  If you haven't, let me know and we'll get one to you.

The base cardstock is Perfect Plum, layered with Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant.  The stamp set used is a Hostess Set from the 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog, Silhouette Sentiments.  I inked the flowers, stems and sentiment with Stampin' Write Markers, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose and Concord Crush and then embellished with Basic Pearls (119247).

Thanks for peeking in....

Only two more days and the Occasions Mini will be history... BUT, the Summer Mini will begin on May 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors